Welcome to Land of Oz Dolls

Welcome to Land of Oz Dolls
Museum Quality Antique Reproduction Dolls by Connie Zink Land of Oz Dolls

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Celebrate the Fun of Fall at Land of Oz Dolls

"Fall Open House"
 Land of Oz Dolls
Friday, August 31st
Saturday, September 1st
Sunday, September 2nd
9:00 am - 5:00 pm Daily
1723 Portland Ave.
Savanna, Il.
Join us and celebrate the fun of fall!

Good evening everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know about the open house I am having this weekend. I will be open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9-5 daily along with Picket Fence and End Of The Road Antiques in Lanark and Prairie Path Sampler and Land of Oz Craft Mall in Mt. Carroll (no connection to me). I know this is only feasible to the people in the immediate vicinity of Illinois but I will also offer a 10% discount on all mail orders received during the three days of the open house. The 10% applies to everything in the shop so if you are looking for anything please let me know. You must mention this 10% blog promotion in order to receive your 10% discount. Following are some pictures of some of the items for sale in the shop. Please email me at landofozdolls@mchsi.com or phone 815-565-0024 if you have any questions. Have a great holiday weekend!!!
Dolly Hugs, Connie


























No comments: