Welcome to Land of Oz Dolls

Welcome to Land of Oz Dolls
Museum Quality Antique Reproduction Dolls by Connie Zink Land of Oz Dolls

Saturday, August 30, 2014

New "Photo of the Day" for Land of Oz Dolls

Good morning all, and Happy Labor Day Weekend! For the last few months I have been doing a “Photo of the Day” on my Land of Oz Dolls Facebook page. It has been so popular, I have decided to try it out on my website for all of you who do not have access to Facebook. These photos are of dolls I have made in the past and are probably no longer available for sale. If you see one you are really interested in please ask, it may still be available. If I have posted a photo of a doll that means I do have the mold and soft-fired greenware, blank bisque, painted bisque, or a finished doll would be available by order. Otherwise the photos are for fun and to give you a daily dose of dolly love! Please let me know if you like them!

Today's "Photo of the Day" for August 30th, 2014 is of my 5 ft. Lady Grace that resides in my doll room. She reins as the focal point of the room, always welcoming guests. I have the Lady Grace mold in these sizes: 5 ft, 36 in, 27 in, 18 in, and 8 in.



 Until tomorrow have a great Saturday! 

Dolly Hugs, Connie Zink

No comments: