Welcome to Land of Oz Dolls

Welcome to Land of Oz Dolls
Museum Quality Antique Reproduction Dolls by Connie Zink Land of Oz Dolls

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Shadow Boxes and Presentation Boxes



Good morning everyone! I have so much to share with you, I am not sure where to start. There are lots of new and exciting things happening here around at Land of Oz Dolls. Look for some upcoming posts that will detail some of the happenings. This morning I want to share with you some photos of shadow boxes and presentation boxes that I have made through the years. I had shared a photo on Facebook of a shelving unit in the doll room, that held many of these boxes, and had quite a few requests for closeups of the individual pieces. The finished shadow boxes are not for sale but I do sell kits for some of them. The dolls inside each box are available in soft-fired greenware, blank bisque or painted and finished dolls. I hope you enjoy them.











I also have a couple of Presentation Boxes to share with you. This is a German Presentation Box that comes with a complete doll and three extra interchangeable heads. The finished doll is a "Hilda". She is about a 15" doll. I do have kits available for this box. It was made from a pattern from Collectible Doll Company. It was a lot of fun doing and really enjoyed making this project. 
This Presentation Box is made using the "Annettes" heads from New York Doll Products. It also has the one complete doll with three interchangeable heads. The dolls in this box are much smaller. The complete doll is about 8 inches tall. I do have kits available for this box also. 
I also had one all-bisque doll called "Sweet Pea" in a trunk, on the shelving unit. I thought I would share that with you also.
I hope you enjoyed my tour of some of the shadow boxes and presentation boxes in my doll room. Until next time, have a great dolly day! Dolly Hugs! Connie Zink

No comments: